Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Skype credit voucher received

We all know Skype was down recently for more than 24 hours. I am quite sure it'd caused inconvenience to lot of users.

When I saw the update where Mr. Tony Bates mentioned that they will offer free credit voucher, I thought just another marketing talk and in reality this not going to be practical. (I was thinking along the lines, first you need to find how many people affected etc..see this is the problem with telco world, we always think we know a lot and doesnt accept that what we know is very little)

I didn't expect that Skype wouldn't bothered to go along the lines and simply offers the credit to all it's customers. This morning it's a sweet surprise to me. They had offered me $1 credit voucher. While I certainly agree that this is not a huge amount, can any of we guys remember that any of our TELCO's or ISP's offering rebates or discounts voluntarily? 


A big thanks to Skype for hearing your Customers.... Keep it up..

No comments:

Post a Comment