Thursday, February 3, 2011

BSNL DSL, Reliance Netconnect, Bharti EDGE

Perhaps this is the first time I need to use internet extensively in India. We've BSNL DSL (One Net) connection at home but having experienced problems with it I wanted to have another option and I am inclined to get a mobile connection. With mobile I don't have to worry about power outages and landline issues.

Finally I opted for Bharti due to the price and positive feedback. Charges are acceptable and speed is much better than what I expected. I even made some skype calls over it and quality is same or much better than our world class infrastructure in Singapore. Throughout is consistent around 120 Kbps which is enough for skype.. The charges are R5 for 50MB /Day. Few more options are available like R98 for 2GB/Month etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment