Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Borderlinx India - Worst ever service..

I've ordered an item from Amazon and thought Borderlinx was a good choice. I've used it in Singapore many times and never had any problem.
But I was wrong...

1. First the delivery was delayed by 4 days (I paid extra for Express Global Delivery)
2. Second, they overcharged me USD 80 (For the product worth $40 they charged me 120 in taxes and claim that's what Indian Customs charged). When I checked with Customs the answer is for food items there is no Custom charges if its below $100.
3. Borderlinx can't provide any receipts of proof of payment to Customs/Duties
4. No reply to emails/complaints
5. More than month & no follow-up.

Finally I decided to look in to the options to bring them to Court or Small Claims tribunal. I can't really share the details as it's under Court now but will certainly share the details once it;s over.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I work for a company called MyUS.com and would like to offer you to try our service and recieve 20% off your first shipement. My Company is the only A+ rated service in the US by the bureau that rates business, The Better Business Bureau, Borderlinx is unrated. You can see for yourself at www.bbb.com. You can sign up and put 20OFF1STSHIP under the My Discounts portion in your account. I think you will be very satisfied with our service. Sorry you had such bad luck with your first venture ordering from the USA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my appologies, its www.bbb.org for the Better Business Bureau, our company is located in Florida (FL) when you look up.

      Delete